Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Everyone Handles Stress Differently


Everyone cheer because I've finally done it. I've finally created a family blog. As I listen to the sweet sound of bubble wrap popping, I realize that my husband really needs more in his life. However, I could look at this positively: gifts from now on can be very cheap.
No, in all honesty he needs a better way to relieve stress. Maybe one of those little stress balls that he can squeeze. You know the ones I mean. The ones that look like a globe or someone's face.
Okay, so seriously now. We are both very stressed. He handles it with bubble wrap, I handle it by buying more shoes!
What we are stressed about:
1. Jarett's harder than birth master's classes. (That may be a stretch, but they are extremely hard)
2. Treven (nothing is wrong with him, he's what you label, "active")
3. Megan's new job as an English teacher at Emery High and Canyon View. Don't ask me what I'm going to teach them.
4. Treven
5. My severe illnesses (did I ever mention I'm a hypochondriac?)
6. The daily Kimber-sodes--she's very dramatic. Sometimes when she begins wailing the first couple times a day I swear she really is seriously injured.
7. Figuring out babysitting for my new teaching job (Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that Trev was such a stress--Whoops--He really isn't that bad)

What we are happy about:
1. Kimber and Treven make us happy and laugh constantly. They are our stress relief also.
2. I'm thankful we have jobs.
3. The gospel (these are in no particular order)
4. Diapers
5. The t.v. ( Yes, I said it and it is true!)
6. Wonderful parents, family, and friends
7. Jarett was able to install our window blinds!!








5 comments:

  1. Hurray!!! You have a blog!!! I'm so excited because I miss hearing your sense of humor on a regular basis! Hope you don't mind if I use your "harder than birth masters classes" for some of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I do have a blog, but I haven't updated it in a while - need to be better about that. I love your pictures on here! It really makes me want to come down and visit...hopefully I'll be able to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Megan is a blogger! I can't wait to keep up with your life...since I never see you! ;)

    (Natalie Olsen)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? trying to find a babysitter? What am I chopped liver? No, just kidding I'm not upset. You know you can count on me most the time. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy that you have a blog! I feel like I don't keep up on your family enough. I really enjoy knowing what is happening down south. Your kids are so adorable! Treven is such a little dare devil in the pool- go Trev!

    ReplyDelete